Kresge Copper Leather Cuff Bracelet KBMLC-I
This LDMRKS™ piece was inspired by The Kresge Building, built in 1922 and located on 402 Euclid Avenue at the corner of Euclid Avenue and East Fourth Street in Cleveland, Ohio. Currently home of the Corner Alley, Pickwick and Frolic, Euclid Block Apartments, and part of the Gateway District.
- Handmade item
- Material: Copper | Leather
- Leather Cuff Size: 1 1/2" W | Length is made to order
- Email for custom sizes not listed
- Measure your wrist using a flexible measuring tape or strip of paper.
- For a tight fit, add 1/2". For a more comfortable fit, add 1".
- Ex. Your wrist measures exactly 8" and you want a comfortable fit, you would want to order the 9" size.
**Each LDMRKS™ piece is handmade to order. Please allow 2 to 3 weeks for delivery. **
Each LDMRKS™ piece is uniquely distressed and polished. Each bend, scratch, and imperfection purposely remains. No two are ever exactly the same and may vary slightly from product image.
This LDMRKS™ piece is packaged in a rustic, handmade, wooden slide top box and comes with a photo and the history about the building that was its inspiration.
All rights property of LDMRKS™ | ARTRACUT LLC | OWNER & ARTIST | Kimberly Racut
Due to the fact that this item is custom sized | made to order, it is not returnable.