All LDMRKS™ purchases are shipped via USPS Priority. You will receive notification of shipment and tracking information as soon as your purchase has shipped and is available.
I will always try to work with you if possible to create a custom design/order for you. I am also happy to donate for fundraisers/benefits when possible. Feel free to contact me using the contact form with regard to questions or special orders, such as...
- Perhaps you are getting married in a beautiful landmark building and would like a unique, custom designed piece for yourself, for the wedding party, for your mom?
- Events/Business Meetings
- Significant place for you, a loved one, a friend
- Special requests in silver
CARE & LOVE FOR JEWELRY:
Unless noted differently, each LDMRKS™ piece is carved, sculpted, molded, or stamped and crafted in metals by hand. Distressed and aged with intention. Every bend, scratch, and imperfection purposely remains. No two are ever exactly the same and may vary slightly from the product image(s). I absolutely love the uniqueness of each piece that comes from being handcrafted, right down to the occasional upside down stamped logo (which is my favorite "happy" accident).
Due to the fact that all things are handmade, please take extra care when handling and caring for your jewelry. Included with each LDMRKS™ piece is a complimentary polishing pad with care instructions. Unless noted differently, gently wipe the surface areas regularly before and after wear to help remove any oils/residue that builds up and any discoloration/tarnish that naturally occurs with time. This also brings out the shine to the raised areas of the piece. The distressed look is intentional though, so try not to wipe or rub too hard. NOTE: The polishing pad will turn black. Do not panic. This is normal and can still be used again.
Copper jewelry needs to be cleaned regularly. It is a beautiful metal and so worth the effort. Even if you don't wear the piece that often, be sure to still clean regularly. Pretty easy, if it becomes noticeably dull or dirty, just gently wipe with the polishing pad. The handmade logo tags, the ear wires, and other copper components, don't forget about these guys too. And if ever a more detailed cleaning is needed, there are some easy cleaning how-to’s for copper jewelry. By doing this, it will help keep things looking good as new. Always feel free to reach out to me with any questions!
SOME OTHER THINGS TO KEEP IN MIND:
- Many people are allergic to specific metals. I'd be happy to work with you to provide an alternate metal option if available. Feel free to contact me. For example, earwire can be offered in pure copper, niobium, or sterling silver.
- LDMRKS™ is not intended for children 12 and under. As with any jewelry, there are small components and therefore a WARNING: CHOKING HAZARD - Small parts.
All sales are final - no cancellations, returns, refunds or exchanges. Exchanges are only accepted if an item is received defective or damaged. For LDMRKS™ exchange policy, please click on the following link.