McCrory Building Copper Bead Necklace MBCN-I
This LDMRKS™ piece was inspired by The McCrory Building, built in 1922 and located on 2043 East 4th Street, Cleveland, Ohio. Currently Butcher and the Brewer and part of the Gateway District. The center inspiration bead is paired with two accompanying handmade copper beads that read the building date of "1922" and the location "Cleveland."
- Handmade item
- Material: Copper
- Size: App. 7/8” to 1” and 1/2" circle (Inspiration bead)
- Size: App. 1/2" and 3/8" circle (Paired beads)
**Each LDMRKS™ piece is handmade to order. Please allow 2 to 3 weeks for delivery. **
- 14” Genuine Natural Grey Leather Cord [Choker length]
- 14” Genuine Natural Black Leather Cord [Choker length]
- 16” Genuine Natural Grey Leather Cord
- 16” Genuine Natural Black Leather Cord
Each LDMRKS™ piece is uniquely distressed and polished. Each bend, scratch, and imperfection purposely remains. No two are ever exactly the same and may vary slightly from product image.
This LDMRKS™ piece is packaged in a rustic, handmade, wooden slide top box and comes with a photo and the history about the building that was its inspiration.
All rights property of LDMRKS™ | ARTRACUT LLC | OWNER & ARTIST | Kimberly Racut
Fine silver option coming.
The leather cord used in this LDMRKS™ piece uses dyes that are certified 100% Lead-Free and meet all requirements of the CPSIA (US) which require consumer goods to be free of Lead, AZO’s and carcinogenic chemicals.