Public Auditorium 1796 CLE Copper Leather Cuff Bracelet PAMLC-I
This LDMRKS™ piece was inspired by The Public Auditorium, built in 1922 and located at 500 Lakeside Avenue in downtown Cleveland, Ohio. Also home of the Music Hall.
- Handmade item
- Material: Copper | Leather [Medium Brown]
- Leather Cuff Size: 1 1/2" W | Length is made to order
- Email for custom sizes not listed
- Measure your wrist using a flexible measuring tape or strip of paper.
- For a tight fit, add 1/2". For a more comfortable fit, add 1".
- Ex. Your wrist measures exactly 8" and you want a comfortable fit, you would want to order the 9" size.
**Each LDMRKS™ piece is handmade to order. Please allow 2 to 3 weeks for delivery. **
Each LDMRKS™ piece is uniquely distressed and polished. Each bend, scratch, and imperfection purposely remains. No two are ever exactly the same and may vary slightly from product image.
This LDMRKS™ piece is packaged in a rustic, handmade, wooden slide top box and comes with a photo and the history about the building that was its inspiration.
All rights property of LDMRKS™ | ARTRACUT LLC | OWNER & ARTIST | Kimberly Racut
Due to the fact that this item is custom sized | made to order, it is not returnable.
This piece has been updated from its original design, new design reflected in featured image.